Today I would like to share THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with you! I´ve tried so many of these chocolate chip cookie recipes and none of them did that what I want: A soft and chewy cookie. But then I found the perfect recipe, that I want to share with you!
- 2 cups flour (250g)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (170g) butter (unsalted), softened
- 3/4 cup (150g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/4 chocolate chips
1: Beat the butter so long till its creamy and soft. Now add the sugar and combine it till its a light color and a fluffy texture. Mix in the egg and the vanilla. After that you have to take a separate bowl to combine the dry ingredients: The flour, cornflour, naked soda and salt. Now combine the wet and dry ingredients. Add the chocolate chips,t he dough will be pretty thick now.
2. Cover the dough with plastic foil and let it chill for at least 1 hour. When it has chills long enough, let it sit for about 15 minutes in the kitchen. Take a spoon and roll the dough in small balls.
3. Bake the cookie balls for about 10-13 minutes (350F/175°C). The cookies will look very very soft, but once they’ve chilled for about 20 minutes, they will be perfectly soft and chewy.