Today I would like to write about the theme what to wear at school. I think this is an important thing. In my school some of the girls are forgetting how old they really are and this annoys me so much. Sometimes I think, they don’t remember that the most of them are 14 or something but dressing like a 21 old, means: cropped tops, bras that are showing off and high shoes. So o wanted to make a kinda list with some things you should/shouldn’t wear to school
- Super short shorts where you can see the butt
- Tops that are over your belly button
- Clothes with rude things on
- Not too short dresses or skirts
- Showing off your bra!
- Skirts/dresses that are showing the knee but arent too short
- Tops that don’t show your belly button in any way!
- Things in a material that isn’t too sheer that you can see through it
- Simple shirts/pants etc
Here is my perfect school outfit
•A black skinny jeans, with a big and loose white shirt, an oversized cardigan in grey, some neon bracelets, Nike trainers and the hair put up in a ponytail.